Thursday 7 June 2012

Wishlist #1

I thought I would share a few bits that I have been lusting after of late. I've found myself countless times browsing the internet for summer clothes, probably my way of compensating for the awful weather we have been experiencing in London for the past week. You will probably see a few posts like this in the coming weeks as I search for the perfect pieces to fill my Summer wardrobe!
The bralet is from Topshop and would be the perfect piece to team with a chiffon skirt or some high waisted shorts, the embellishment on the back is gorgeous too so definitely check it out on the website!
The skull bracelet is from this ebay seller and features two of my favourite things; skulls and pastels; these will definitely be recurring themes over the next few months.
The mint suede heels are of course the infamous Jeffery Campbell litas, a feature on every fashion girls' wishlist and I am no exception; these mint ones particularly appeal to me due to the pastel shade; not easy to obtain though and quite an investment, I would rather not buy knock-offs but I may be forced to unless my bank balance miraculously increases!
The beaded ombre shorts tick the box on more than one Summer trend and could be paired with so many different combinations of outfits; Topshop have fulfilled my vision of the perfect care-free yet on trend piece with these shorts, though they too would be an investment and I may have to wait until the sales!
Let me know what you think of these pieces and what's on your wishlist for this Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment